- Top Companies Helikon softshell jacket top layer of fine laminated nylon reliably protects you against rain, moisture and wind
- The middle layer consists of a membrane WINDBLOCKER will ensure that moisture gets out, but not in.
- bottom layer consists of micro enables comfortable fit and warm in cold conditions
- vapor permeability through the membrane 5000 g / m 2 / 24 hours
- All zips Waterproof design
- gain CORDURA nylon on the shoulders and elbows
- vents with zippers in the armpits
- Elastic waist, drawstring cuffs on sleeves with Velcro to allow width adjustment even with gloves
- bags hands above the waist, another pocket on the left sleeve and right chest, all pockets closed by waterproof zipper
- náprní Two large zippered pockets, Velcro pockets on the sleeves
- rectangular velcro panel on the flag on the left sleeve and a ring on the right sleeve
- Material: nylon impregnated laminate (top layer), trilaminate membrane WINDBLOCKER (middle layer), micro fleece (inner layer), Cordura (braces)
- very practical jacket suitable for demanding conditions
Are you intrested in AUSTRALIAN ARMY jacket COYOTE from Helikon-Tex® and you need more information? Call us.
+420 476 112 355 firstname.lastname@example.org