Our main priority is our customer´s satisfaction with the product. The buyer has the option of exchanging the goods or refund of the full price within 14 calendar days if he purchased at the e-shop. The 14 days return period starts with the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer (upon purchase) to the date of receipt of the goods by the seller (upon return).
The exchange of goods is paid by the buyer according to the carrier's tariff.
The return option does not apply to:
- used goods (from sales of army warehouses and surpluses)
- consumables (ropes, snacks, lighters, etc.)
- goods that are subject to copyright law (books, CDs, etc.)
- goods that are usually not in stock and are ordered for a specific request
- goods with a defect (in that case it is necessary to proceed according to the complaint procedure)
- new goods that show signs of use
- goods without accessories
Goods from sales where the reduction of the price of one item is conditioned by the purchase of other goods (only the whole group of goods can be returned).
Procedure for returning goods:
- The buyer will transport the goods via carrier or personally at his own expense with a copy of the invoice or receipt to the address of the MILITARY RANGE s.r.o. army shop, Tržní 330, Litvínov, 43601.
- Cash on the delivery package is not acceptable.
- Please pack the goods very carefully. The seller is not responsible for any damage during transport.
- The buyer has the right to a refund of the price of the goods within 14 days, only if the goods are in 100% condition and do not show signs of use.
- After receiving the complete and undamaged goods, including the original packaging and accessories and all the above-mentioned documents, the seller will return the amount to the buyer in cash or by bank transfer.
The seller undertakes to pay the amount to the account within 21 days of receipt of the returned goods.
Opening hours of our Returns office: Mon-Fri 9-15h
If you are not a consumer, ie you buy goods as part of your business or entrepreneurial activity (which is decided by the ID number on the purchase document), you do not have the right to withdraw, as the law does not provide this possibility.