The following passage describes how our company uses and processes the personal information you provide to us. You will also find information about how to contact us if you have questions regarding the handling of your personal data.
Identity and contact details of the administrator
|Company:||Military Range Ltd.|
|HQ:||Tržní 330, Litvínov 43601|
What type of personal data do we collect?
We collect personal data primarily for communication with our customers and the implementation of the offered service or the sale of goods based on the concluded contract. Personal data that we collect are name, surname, delivery address, billing address, e-mail, and payment details according to the type of payment.
For what purpose do we process personal data?
The processing of personal data is necessary for efficient communication with our customers and users of the website. It is also vital for the fulfillment of the contract arising from the contract of purchase with the customer and for the following purposes:
- Implementation of the service.
- Information regarding the status of the package.
- Delivery of ordered goods
- Settlement of any complaints.
We need an e-mail address so that we can inform you about discounts and special events, competitions, and other interesting news. You must give informed consent to this extended marketing communication. The consent is made by filling in the form for that you can find at our web, or by confirming the e-mail that was sent to you based on the service/product order.
If you do not wish to receive this information, you have the option to withdraw the consent at any time. You will find the link with the cancelation in every newsletter you receive. You can also contact the above-mentioned person in charge.
What personal information do we share with third parties?
The Website is linked to several third-party applications that further process the data for its purpose. For a complete list of third-party applications that use our website, see the following table:
|Service provider||Data||Purpose||Type of consent|
|Cookies, anonymous data about the behavior and interests of the group.||Legitimate interests of the administrator||Opt-out, no consent required.|
|Google analytics||Cookies, anonymous data about the behavior and interests of the group||Personal data analysis.||No consent required.|
|Google Adwords||Cookies, anonymous data about the behavior and interests of the group||Campaign optimization based on anonymous data.||No consent required.|
|Mailchimp||Management of e-mail communication.||Legitimate interests of the administrator. Customers consent required|
|Smartsupp||Cookies, anonymous data about the behavior and interests of the group||Data and behavioral analysis of the customer.||No consent required.|
We collect information about your computer through third-party applications. This data is anonymous. They cannot identify you as a person and are only used to generate statistics and their subsequent analysis.
We use third-party cookies that store information about visiting the website anonymously. They are later used for analytical or marketing purposes. All information in cookies that we store is anonymous. Cookies cannot be tracked automatically - we use the opt-in option - ie. We monitor cookies only with the consent of the website user.
What security procedures regarding the storage of personal data?
The provider has established and maintains such technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to personal data, their change, destruction or loss, unauthorized transfers, other unauthorized processing, as well as misuse of personal data.
- Anonymization of personal data.
- Ability to restore the availability of and access to personal data promptly and in the event of physical or technical incidents.
- The process of regular testing, assessment, and evaluation of the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures in place to ensure processing security.
- Multilevel firewall.
- Antivirus protection and control of unauthorized access.
- Encrypted data transmission via IT technologies.
- Access to personal data only for authorized persons of the Provider.
- Servers with personal data are locked in a monitored server room
How can you control the personal information you have provided?
If you want to verify what your specific data we are working with, contact an authorized person ( e-mail can be found in the first part of this page ). Do the same if you want to delete or edit your personal data.
- The customer voluntarily provides his personal data and agrees to its provision to third parties under the conditions set out below.
- Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or printed form in a non-automated manner.
- If a user suspects that the controller or processor is unlawfully processing his personal data, especially if the personal data are inaccurate with regard to the purpose of their processing, he may: - ask the seller or processor for an explanation - request the controller or processor to resolve the situation.
- If the user of the website requests information regarding the processing of his personal data, the seller is obliged to provide this information to his e-mail address or via post. The administrator has the right to demand a reasonable payment for the provision of information according to the previous sentence, not exceeding the costs necessary for the provision of information, in the event of a repeated request.
- The seller is a duly registered administrator of personal data. Customers' personal data is secured against misuse. The handling of customers' personal data is governed by the relevant provisions of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain acts, as amended.
- You can report any mistakes, questions, leaks, or misuse of personal data to the relevant Office for Personal Data Protection. (ÚOOÚ)