- General provisions
- General information
- Seller - server operator
- Buyer - customer
- Purchase, contract of purchase
- Costs of using means of communication
- Prices of goods
- Information regarding goods
- Terms and conditions of shipping, shipping fees
- Payment and shipping
- Delivery of goods
- Delivery time
- Cancellation of order by the customer
- Cancellation of order by the seller
- Protection of personal data
- Information on out-of-court dispute resolution
- Final provisions
1. General provisions
a) By placing an order at the Military Range store, the Buyer accepts the Business Terms and Conditions for the delivery of goods declared by the seller. The relations between the Buyer and the seller are governed by the Terms and Conditions, which are binding for both parties unless it is explicitly stated otherwise. The terms and conditions further define and specify the rights and obligations of the seller (Army Shop Military Range Ltd) and its customer (Buyers) and in its current version forms an integral part of the purchase contract
b) If there is no contract of purchase on which both parties agreed upon, the seller will deliver the goods on the ground of electronic, phone, or personal order with a customer request via form that is available at the customer´s first registration in our e-shop
c) The subject of the contract are items explicitly mentioned in the purchase contract – order (hereinafter referred to as goods). Features such as weight, dimensions, price, output, and other attributes mentioned on the website www.militarysklad.cz, in the item description section are non-binding specifications unless it is explicitly stated otherwise in the contract of purchase. ArmyShop Military Range Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the seller”) is obliged to supply its customers with:
- goods in accordance with the specifications or with characteristics usual for the type of goods in question
- goods which comply with standards and regulations valid in the Czech Republic
2. General provisions
Our top priority is our customers. We work our hardest to deliver on our promises and provide the best customer support. We regularly update products and check price lists from our manufacturers so as to guarantee the best prices on the market. We are working hard to meet the highest demands of our customers.
3. Seller - server operator https://shop.militaryrange.eu/Registered office address: MILITARY RANGE Ltd, Tržní 330, 436 01 Litvínov, Czech Republic, Company registration number: 28719166 VAT: CZ28719166📞 + 420 476 112 355 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Buyer - customer
Customers of our e-shop https://shop.militaryrange.eu/ are buyers who make a legally binding order. Due to legal regulations, a distinction between a consumer buyer and a non-consumer buyer is made. A consumer buyer is any person who enters into a contract with an entrepreneur outside of the scope of their business activity. A non-consumer buyer is an entrepreneur. An entrepreneur is any person who closes a contract related to their own business activity. Any person who acts on behalf of an entrepreneur is also considered a non-consumer buyer.
5. Purchase, contract of purchase
The contract of purchase is based on a binding order which is made by a customer at the army shop Military Range Ltd., either via phone or electronically. The order becomes binding the moment the order is accepted by the seller. The supplier will immediately confirm acceptance of the order to the buyer via e-mail. The order must contain the following information: buyer´s name and address, quantity, required method of payment, method of delivery, price of the goods, and shipping fee. The order is considered legally binding for both parties if there is no violation of the conditions agreed upon at the moment the order is made. A purchase contract of a non-consumer buyer is concluded at the moment of the delivery of the binding consent from the seller to the buyer.
By concluding the contract of purchase, the buyer confirms that they have read the terms and conditions, including the complaint procedure, and that they agree with them. The buyer agrees that they are sufficiently informed of these terms and conditions before the actual confirmation of the order. The seller reserves the right to cancel the order or a part of it before concluding the purchase contract based on an agreement with the buyer. The seller reserves the right to cancel the order or a part of it in the following cases: the goods are no longer produced, or the supplier changed the price of the goods. In case the buyer has already paid part of the price of the goods, this amount will be transferred back to their address or bank account.
Gifts provided free of charge are not subject to any consumer rights. Such goods comply with conditions of the Donation Agreement in accordance with the valid legislation of the Czech Republic.
6. Costs of using means of communication
The buyer agrees to the use of means of distance communication when concluding the purchase contract. The costs incurred by the buyer in case of using means of distance communication that led to the conclusion of the purchase contract (internet connection, phone calls, etc.) are borne by the buyer.
7. Prices of goods
The prices of goods at the Military Range store are exactly the same as the prices on our e-shop https://shop.militaryrange.eu/. The buyer will receive the goods at the price valid at the moment of the order. We update our prices daily, and current prices can be seen on our e-shop. The prices stated in the printed price list are valid until a new price list is issued. The seller reserves the right to change the price in case of printing mistakes, changes in the exchange rate, significant inflation, or significant changes in delivery conditions. Some types of goods can have a discount limited by time. The seller reserves the right to cancel the discount if the goods are sold out.
8. Information regarding goods
The description and the technical specifications of goods, which you can find on our e-shop in each item's description, are based on the information provided by the manufacturer and can change over time.
The seller reserves the right to update or change this information if necessary. The seller reserves the right to errors in description and technical specifications. Armyshop Military Range Ltd is not liable for any printing errors.
9. Terms and conditions of shipping, shipping fees
An overview of possible delivery methods and their prices for the Czech Republic
- You will receive a tracking number in the email. The courier will contact you on the day of delivery. Delivery time depends on the specific country and destination.
- Oversized packages (with greater weight and height) are charged according to the courier's rates.
The price for transport depends on the size and weight of the shipment, as well as the place of delivery. If the price for transport is higher than the one paid, we will contact you and try to find a transport solution to your satisfaction.
- An overview of possible methods of payment and their prices:
- Online card payment (available for VISA, MasterCard, and Maestro). This payment is without additional fees.
- Wire transfer (when choosing this payment please wait for the pro forma invoice that you will receive via e-mail). This payment is without additional fees.
- PayPal - surcharge 2 %
- Payment in cash at one of our stores
10. Payment and shipping
The seller reserves the right of ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price. The total price can be paid by the buyer in cash, by wire transfer, via PayPal, or by credit card.
An invoice issued on the basis of a purchase contract is also a VAT invoice. The buyer will receive the goods only after the full payment, unless agreed otherwise. In the event of non-compliance with the payment deadline, the buyer is obliged to pay penalties for late payment. The late payment fee is equal to 0.1% of the total amount per day of the late payment.
11. Delivery of goods
Depending on the availability and operational capabilities, the goods will be delivered to you in the shortest possible amount of time. The delivery time stated on the website of the manufacturer is only indicative, and may differ from the actual delivery time. Unless the time of delivery is not agreed upon in advance by both parties, the seller is obligated to deliver the goods within a reasonable period of time. The method of delivery and the address are both stated in the order. Shipping is provided by the seller. The consignment is always insured, and includes an invoice.
Shipping services are provided by the contractual courier of the seller. The shipping costs are governed by the current price list of the courier. If circumstances do not allow you to pick up the package, please call us or write an e-mail to email@example.com and we will send it to you again. Please note that an additional shipping fee will be added to the original price.
These terms and conditions hold true as stated on the day of the order, unless there is a different agreement between both parties. In the case of a general long-term purchase agreement, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract if there is a substantial change in terms and conditions. The agreement to terms and conditions is presumed if the package is sent the day after the change of general terms and conditions occurs.
The contract of purchase can be terminated after the package is delivered. The contract cannot be terminated during the delivery process.
12. Delivery time
The delivery period starts from the date of the payment of the binding order, provided that all necessary documents are received. If the goods are in stock, the seller will ship them or hand them over to the courier within 72 hours (does not apply to holidays and days off). The delivery time can be extended in proportion to the circumstances if the delay is caused by force majeure or circumstances beyond the seller's control.
You will be informed about the status of your order via an e-mail to your contact address.
Even though we do our best to keep most goods in stock, our warehouse spaces do not allow us to have everything in stock. We order atypical goods on the basis of an order from the customer. There may be situations when manufacturers have production downtime or delivery delays, so the delivery time can be extended significantly.
The delivery time is considered to be fulfilled on time if the goods are ready to be delivered to the address on the last day of the agreed-upon delivery time.
The seller reserves the military store MILITARY RANGE Ltd. the right of unavailability and all orders to be non-binding. We are not able to fulfil all orders, especially for used and discharged clothing, in terms of unavailability of all sizes. Thank you for your understanding.
13. Cancelation of the order by the customer
If the purchase contract is concluded by means of distance communication (in the online store), the consumer has the right in accordance with § 1829/1 of the Civil Code to withdraw from the contract without providing an explanation within 14 days from receiving the goods (if the subject of the purchase contract is several types of goods or delivery of several parts, this period runs from the date of receipt of the last delivery of goods). Withdrawal from the purchase contract must be sent to the seller within the period specified in the previous sentence.
If the consumer would like to withdraw from the contract within 14 days according to the previous paragraph, they should contact the seller and state that they are withdrawing from the contract. Ideally stating the order´s number, date of purchase, and account number for refunds.
In the event that the buyer withdraws from the contract in accordance with the preceding paragraphs, the seller will return the funds received from the buyer (except for the amount representing additional delivery costs incurred as a result of the buyer's chosen method of delivery, other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the seller) within 14 days from the withdrawal from the purchase contract by the buyer, in the same way as the seller received from the buyer, unless the buyer specifies otherwise. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller is not obliged to return the funds received to the buyer before the buyer returns the goods or proves that they sent the goods to the seller.
However, the provisions of the Act on withdrawal from the contract within 14 days cannot be understood as a possibility of a free loan of goods. In case of exercising the right to withdrawal from the contract within 14 days, the consumer must give the seller everything they have obtained on the basis of the purchase contract. If this is no longer possible (e.g. in the meantime the goods have been destroyed or consumed), the consumer must provide monetary compensation in return for what can no longer be returned. If the returned goods are only partially damaged, the seller may claim damages from the consumer and initiate their claim against the returned purchase price. In such a case, the seller is obliged to prove the damage. In such a case, the seller returns the reduced purchase price to the consumer.
The seller may deduct from the purchase price to be returned to the buyer the actual costs incurred in returning the goods.
The consumer does not have the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the provisions of Section 1837 of the Civil Code, in particular, in the case of contracts:
- provision of services, if they have been fulfilled with their prior express consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period and the trader has informed the consumer before concluding the contract that in such a case they have no right to withdraw from the contract
- the supply of goods was a subject of the out-of-court settlement of disputes over services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market independently of the will of the entrepreneur and which may occur during the withdrawal period
- delivery of alcoholic beverages, which can be delivered only after thirty days and the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market independent of the will of the entrepreneur
- delivery of goods which have been modified according to the wishes of the consumer
- the supply of perishable goods, as well as goods which have been irretrievably mixed with other goods after delivery
- repair or maintenance carried out at a place designated by the consumer at their request; however, this does not apply in the case of subsequent repairs other than those requested or the delivery of spare parts other than those requested
- delivery of goods in a closed package which the consumer has removed from the package and for hygienic reasons it is not possible to return
- delivery of an audio or video recording or computer program if it has broken their original packaging
- delivery of newspapers, periodicals, or magazines
- accommodation, transport, meals, or use of free time, if the entrepreneur provides these services within the specified period
- concluded on the basis of a public auction in accordance with the law governing public auctions
- delivery of digital content, if it was not delivered on a tangible medium and was delivered with the prior express consent of the consumer before the expiry of the withdrawal period and the entrepreneur informed the consumer before concluding the contract that in such a case they have no right to withdraw from the contract
The buyer can cancel their order if it has not already been shipped. Cancellations can be made electronically by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +420 476 112 350. If the shipment has already been dispatched, the seller has the right to demand compensation from the buyer in the amount of EUR 15. In such a case, it is necessary for the seller to prove the fact that the shipment was dispatched.
14. Cancelation of the order by the seller
The seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part thereof in the following cases.
- the ordered goods are no longer produced or delivered or are unavailable for a long time and cannot be replaced by other goods
- it is not possible to stock the ordered size, especially of the used goods, as these are army surpluses where not all sizes are available
- for out of stock goods, the price of the goods has changed significantly or was incorrectly determined
If the buyer has already paid part or all of the purchase price, it will be returned to them in cash or transferred to their account as soon as possible.
15. Protection of personal data
Customers information is stored in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act No. 101/2000 Coll. as amended by later amendments and regulations. By concluding the contract, the buyer agrees to the processing and collection of their personal data in the seller's database after the successful fulfilment of the contract until their written expression of disagreement with this processing.
The buyer has the right to access their personal data, the right to correct it, including other legal rights to this data. Personal data can be removed from the database based on a written request from the customer. The personal data of customers is fully protected from abuse. The supplier does not pass on personal customer data to any other person. An exception is external couriers to which customers' personal data are transferred to the minimum extent necessary for the delivery of goods.
Individual contracts are stored on the server by the operator after their conclusion, in electronic form, and are accessible only by the store´s operator.
16. Information on out-of-court dispute resolution
If a consumer dispute arises from the purchase contract or from the contract for the provision of services, which cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the consumer has, under § 20d et seq. Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, as amended, the right to out-of-court settlement of a consumer dispute, ie it may submit a proposal for out-of-court settlement of such a dispute to a designated subject of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, which is:
Czech Trade Inspection Authority - Central Inspectorate - ADR Department
Stepanska 15, 120 00 Prague 2
Email: email@example.com / Web: adr.coi.cz
All details on out-of-court settlement are available on the website of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority www.coi.cz
The consumer can also use the online dispute resolution platform set up by the European Commission at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
17. Final provisions
The seller is entitled to sell goods based on a trade licence. Trade licensing is carried out within the scope of its competence by the relevant trade licensing office. The Office for Personal Data Protection supervises the area of personal data protection. To a limited extent, the Czech Trade Inspection Authority also supervises compliance with Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, as amended.
These terms and conditions are valid as stated on the seller's website, on the day of concluding the purchase contract. After its confirmation, the consumer's order is archived as a concluded contract between the buyer and the seller for its fulfilment and further records, and its status is accessible to the buyer. The contract may be concluded in the Czech language, or other languages unless this is the reason for the impossibility of concluding it.
These terms and conditions allow the consumer to archive and reproduce them. At the time of concluding the purchase contract, the buyer accepts all provisions of the terms and conditions as valid on the day of sending the order, including the price of the ordered goods stated in the confirmed order, unless demonstrably agreed otherwise in a particular case.
These conditions come into force on 1st of January 2018.
Your armyshop team MILITARY RANGE www.militaryrange.com