MCDU Pants BLACK
MCDU (Modern Combat Duty Uniform) pants are our response to the expectations for a modern combat uniform. Together with the MCDU combat shirt, it makes the so-called first skin of the user, providing maximum comfort and functionality in all conditions. For the first time, we have used DyNyCo, a material that stretches in four directions, as a base material. It has strength parameters similar to the standard NyCo, but additionally our material contains elastic fibers.
The design of the trousers is inspired by the Polish uniform of the airborne troops, developed in the late 1950s. A total of 12 pockets allow you to conveniently arrange the carried equipment. This solution makes the pants even more functional, especially on warm days or during long walking. In important places (waist, crotch and back of the knees) we used inserts made of Versastrech material, dries quickly and has high breathability. Additionally, the knee area is reinforced with 500D Cordura fabric and has special slots for protective inserts. Thanks to additional drawstrings, located under the knee and at the bottom of the leg, the pants can be easily adjusted to the leg.
- Long mesh side vents with zipper closure
- Adjustment of circumference at the height of the knee and lower leg
- Reinforced knees and seat area
- Slots for protective pads on the knees area
- Belt loops for 40 mm belts
- Weight [g]: 0.7800
- Material: Main: 49% Nylon, 48% Cotton, 3% Elastan, Insert: 93% Nylon, 7% Elastane, Insert: 100% Nylon, Lining: 90% Polyester, 10% Cotton, Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Grammage [g/m2]: 220